Hello I am Alex and I will explain something about my life, I will start, I born in Aguascalientes, Mexico, I don´t remember de hospital, I born in 09/08/2003, okay now I will tell you some events that happend, the most old event to I remember I when I was a child, so I went to a Potzocali restaurant and I went up in a zip line, and I fell to the ground because I didn´t hold well and I opened my chin, then I wen to the doctor beacuase I opened my chin and the doctors sewed me, I don´t remember exacly how many stitches put me

Resultado de imagen para herida animadaResultado de imagen para tiroles animada

Another events is too when I was a child, I used to made ramps for the bike, and I once I made one in the forest so big, in the place was a rise so I went up, and I throw me and I went so fast, so I fell beacuase I went so fast, and then when I fell I hurt my self, and the bike stseering wheel bendend so I cry so much.
Resultado de imagen para rampas de bici animadasResultado de imagen para ciclistas animados





Comentarios